Last night George came home from work with basically a bag of presents for me and I am just so grateful and happy and shocked with them all! He's been working so hard in his job and this month he was rewarded with a nice bonus and pay rise and he did mention he wanted to pick up a few things for me but I had no idea what. I just want to say before I carry on, this really isn't me bragging, I'm just very proud of him and I wanted to show what he got me. I really didn't expect anything so this was such a nice surprise. The last few weeks have been really tough for me with my anxiety and I know I've probably been a brat most days so this was just lovely.
- I first saw the print from Coconut Lane last week and I thought it just summed me up but I had no idea he would then buy it, I can't wait to put this on our photo wall.
- I love the thought behind the diary, he thought it would be good for me to have a little place where I can write down all my feelings or if I'm having a particually bad day I have somewhere to talk about it. I tend to bottle things up and I don't like to bother people when I'm having a really anxious day so this is going to be perfect for me to just write down a few things each time and know it's locked away and no one can see it.
- He said there was always going to be some sort of chocolate included and he saw the Malteaser chocolates in Tesco and had to get them, how amazing are they? These are without a doubt the best ones in the Celebration tubs at Christmas so these were just the best!
- I would have never expected the Wicked book but I am so happy and excited to read it! I'm sure you all know by now I love the show so much and I said ages ago I wanted to read the book one day and he found it! I'm really looking forward to seeing what the book is like compared to the show.
- Lush is always a winner and I ran out of my Christmas bath bombs just last week so he must have known I needed a few more! He got me the Melting Marshmallow moment which is a bath melt, something else I only mentioned recentely. And he also got me the Which Came First Easter Bath Bomb. I can't remember the last time I got a Lush easter bath bomb so I am so excited to use this!
- The last thing I opened was the Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates DVD. I love this film sooo much. We saw it in the cinema last year and I genuinely thought it was hilarious so this was such a perfect choice. It's just a fun, silly film that is a perfect one to add to our huge collection!
I really can't believe how much effort he went too and how much thought was behind each present. I love all of them and I'm just so grateful for them, I know I don't do much to deserve this so I feel so lucky. Aswell as these he also got me the sweetest Winnie the Pooh card ever. I know I'm going to love reading this post back in the future.